Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Feeling Blue?

FEELING BLUE?

 Do you ever feel alone?  Perhaps even in a crowd you feel left out or ignored.  Or maybe you feel like you are the only person in the world that has ever experienced what you are going through.  Well, I have GREAT NEWS for you!  You don’t ever have to be alone!
If you personally know the Creator of the Universe (Jehovah God) He has made a promise to you:
“Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” Heb. 13:5 NIV

God desires to have a personal relationship with you. 
Notice Rev. 3:20 “Here I am! I stand at the door and knock.  If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat (or fellowship) with that person, and they with me.”

Psalm 91 addresses those who live in the shelter of the Almighty.  In verses 15 and 16 God promises, “He (that's you) will call on me, and I (that's God) will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.  With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation.” NIV

Perhaps you feel friendless. 
Again I have GREAT NEWS for you!

Prov. 18:24 says, “A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly; and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.” KJV
I like the Message version: “Friends come and friends go, but a true friend sticks by you like family.”

To have friends, you must be a friend.
There may be someone near you who is looking for a friend.  YOU could be that friend.

Do you ever wonder WHY ME?  

     When you feel like you are the only one who has ever been in your particular situation consider what God’s Word has to say:
I Cor. 10:13 “No test or temptation that comes your way is beyond the course of what others have had to face.  All you need to remember is that God will never let you down; he’ll never let you be pushed past your limit; he’ll always be there to help you come through it.” MSG
Of course, one of the best things you can do when FEELING BLUE
is to S.M.I.L.E


2 comments:

Carol Bates said...

Nora - Great blog. You are gifted.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.